Student Government and Campus Activities Board are a student run organizations dedicated to representing the best interest of the RSCC Student Body and enhancing campus life through social, recreational, educational, and cultural programs.
- Actively participates in meetings, trainings, and events
- Nurtures and promotes a team atmosphere
- Represents RSCC and the organization professionally and in the best light for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Maintains appropriate attitudes, professional actions and language during all events and programs
- Provides motivation for both students and fellow members during programs and events and down time
- Evaluates programs and events with fellow members to identify areas that need change and provide ideas for future programs and events
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose and goals of the organization
- Must have good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher during the semester prior. New students must have a 2.5 or higher at the end of their first semester.
- Must be able to attend the majority of semester meetings, and training sessions. Training session dates are TBD.
- Must be able to work at the majority of the programs and events
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998