Roane State Community College
> Cuba - Service Learning (SERV 1010-H27)
Cuba - Service Learning (SERV 1010-H27)
- Depart March 2, 2019, return March 9, 2019 (8 days, 7 nights)
- Prerequisite: None
- Estimated Cost: $1,935, includes meals, lodging, event transportation plus a tour guide. Does not include tuition.
- Scholarship is $650. Must take class for credit to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Airfare: $536.03 out of Nashville
- Fundraising opportunities are available
- For enrolling in this class, please contact Saeed Rahmanian
- Explore the largest Caribbean island
- Immerse in culture and the beautiful art history of Cuba
- Get involved in science related service learning
- Experience working with local residents and healthcare providers in health related service learning
- Participate in soil analysis of a world renowned tobacco farm
- Explore the architecture of Havana and more
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998