News: Please note revised admission requirements for nursing program for the fall 2017 class
These following revised minimum requirements for the nursing program will be effective for the fall 2017 class.
- Science class must be completed within the last 5 years (science classes more than 5 years old will not be considered).
- Students must earn a “C” or higher in all required general education courses.
- Students must have a minimum 2.75 GPA in the required general education courses (same as currently).
- Students must complete the following courses by the application deadline to be eligible for admission:
- ENGL 1010
- BIOL 2010
- MATH 1530
- PSYC 1030 or a guided elective (ENGL 1020/PSYC 2130/SPCH 1010).
For more information, please contact the nursing program.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998