For students who score below 19 on the ACT reading portion or below 250 on the ACCUPLACER reading exam and have placed into READ 0562 (Reading Learning Support), the list below shows the courses that may be taken concurrently.
- HUM 1010: Early Humanities*
- PSYC 1030: General Psychology*
- ALH 119: Keyboarding for Allied Health Science
- Any ARTP course: Art Studio courses**
- BUSN 1125: Introduction to Computer Presentation***
- BUSN 1126: Business Spreadsheet Fundamentals***
- BUSN 1305: Introduction to Business
- BUSN 1362: Document Creation and Design
- BUSN 2350: Organizational Behavior
- BUSN 2390: Business Presentations
- COLS 1010: SOS - Study, Organize, Succeed
- COMM 2025: Fundamentals of Communication
- ECED 1310: Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- ECED 2300: The Mentoring Teacher
- ECED 2312: Administration of Childcare Centers
- ECED 2375: Socio-Emotional Development
- ECED 2390: Creative Development
- HEA 221: Safety, First Aid, and CPR
- HIMT 1300: Medical Terminology
- HIMT 1301: Introduction to Health Information Management
- INFS 1010: Computer Applications
- MGT 200: Foundations of Business
- MUS 140: Fundamentals of Music**
- Any PHED course***
- SERV 1010: Service Learning Practicum
- THEA 2510: Theatre Production Practicum 1**/***
*READ 0562 must be taken concurrently with either HUM 1010 or PSYC 1030 (E sections) which are the college credit bearing co-requisite courses.
**This course will NOT satisfy a Humanities Elective.
***This course is below 3 credit hours.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998