The following instructions are for accessing your RaiderNet account for the first time:
- Know your username. If you do not know your username, find out here.
- Know your password. Your initial password will be set to your date of birth (MMDDYY). Example 040902
- Now that you have your username and password, you must initially change your password here.
- Now try signing into RaiderNet. From there, you can see your email and other college personal information.
- Finally, access your course evaluations here. You may need to sign in again using your RaiderNet username and password.
If you have any problems signing into RaiderNet, please contact the RSCC Help Desk:
1-865-354-3000 ext. 4357
Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM - 7:30PM
Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998