How do I view my fees?
- Log into RaiderNet
- Select "Your Account"
- Select "Login" and the following is what you will see with a brief description:
- Current Account Status – to see balance
- eBills – shows Student Schedule/Bill (this includes Charges and Credits/Anticipated Credits
- Payments – student can make a payment or view payment history
- Payment Plans – student can sign up for a New Payment Plan
- Refunds – student can view Refund History
- Authorized Users – student can give others the ability to access your account information
- My Profiles – student can update Personal Profile or on Payment Profile, student can add a payment method
How do I view my financial aid requirements?
- Log in to RaiderNet
- Select "Your Financial Aid"
- Select "Financial Aid Status"
- Select the appropriate aid year (if prompted) and click "Submit".
- Click on "Student Requirements"
How do I view financial aid award information?
- Log in to RaiderNet
- Select "Financial Aid" tab
- Select "Awards"
- Select "Award for Aid Year"
- Select appropriate Aid Year (if prompted) and click "Submit".
- Select "Award Overview" to see any Pell Grants, supplemental Grants, Lottery, scholarships or loan amounts.
- Select "Award Messages" located at the bottom of the screen for important information related to each fund.
Can I recieve Pell during the summer term?
There has been a recent change in regards to the availability of Pell Grant funds for the summer semester. If you were enrolled full-time during the fall and spring semester and received your maximum Pell award for the year, you may still qualify to receive Pell Grant funds for the summer term. To qualify, students need to meet the following conditions:
- Be in good standing in regards to SAP or have an approved appeal in place (SAP will be calculated at the end of spring semester when all grades have been posted).
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the summer
- Courses enrolled in must be required for your major
- Be eligible to receive Pell funds based on part-time enrollment (at least 6 credit hours)
If you were a transfer student, please see the One Stop for eligibility requirements.
If you have any questions regarding the additional funding, please see your assigned Success Coach. If you do not have a Success Coach, see the One Stop Office in Harriman or Oak Ridge or the staff at any of our off-campus sites.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998