Roane State Community College
Records and Registration
How to Set Up Your RaiderNet Account
- Go to www.roanestate.edu
- Click “RaiderNet”.
- Click in “Don’t know your username and password” box.
- Read information and enter Social Security number.
- Make note of username and that your password is your birth date in six digits (ex. 050989)
- Select “Click here to change your initial password” and follow prompts to change your password (make note of new password) and click “OK”.
- Close window.
- In Secure Access Area, enter username and new password in Login box.
- If you see “External System Error,” click “Continue to RaiderNet”.
- Click on “Student” tab to access registration information, financial aid, etc.
- Always remember to log out of this secure site!
For assistance with your RaiderNet account, contact the RSCC Computer Help Desk at (865) 354-3000, ext. 4357.