Roane State Community College
We look forward to being able to help you. There are some things that need to take place before you make an appointment:
- You must be officially accepted to the college (this comes through the mail). If you haven't applied to Roane State, here's how.
- You must have successfully logged into RaiderNet. If your RaiderNet account is not yet set up, here's how.
- If you have already been assigned a faculty advisor, you should go no further on this web page and make an appointment directly with him or her instead. Your advisor's contact information is listed at the top of your RaiderNet account.
If you've done those things, then you are ready to:
Here are some common questions we can help you with:
- What classes do I need for my degree or university?
- How do I make a class schedule?
- There's a form I have to fill out but I don't know how!
- I'm undecided...about everything...
- I'm about to graduate and want to make sure everything's OK.
- What courses will transfer to where?
- I just don't know what to do next or who to ask for help.
Getting Ready for your Appointment
Before you come to your appointment, prepare as much as possible beforehand to get the most value out of your visit:
- Provide the Records Office with an official copy of your transcript(s) from other institution(s) and bring a copy to each academic advising appointment
- Gather relevant decision-making information, and accept responsibility for your decision.
- Have knowledge of the college catalog and campus resources.
- Be familiar with the requirements for your major and keep up-to-date with changes.
- Be aware of deadlines. Example: add/drop, withdrawal, graduation application, etc.
- Understand that your advisor can suggest, recommend, and/or remind you of rules and regulations, but that you have the primary responsibility for meeting program and degree requirements.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998