Apply to Roane State
- Go to www.roanestate.edu
- Go to "Our Programs", click on "Dual Studies Program"
- Click on "Online Application" (located under "Files and Links")
- Click on "First Time User Account creation" link (located under the "Login button")
- Enter a Login ID (case sensitive), then enter a PIN (123456), then click on "Login" button
- Click #5 (Dual Studies)
- Now complete the rest of the application. Once the application is complete, you can either pay the fee online, click on the "Pay Later" button and call RSCC at 865.354.3000, ext. 4798 or 4799 to pay by phone, or include a check with your First Class Registration form.
- Follow all prompts and return to the main menu.
Apply for the Dual Enrollment Grant
(You must do this every semester that you are taking dual enrollment classes.)
- Go to TN Dual Enrollment Grant
- Click on "On-line Application" link (next to "Dual Enrollment Grant" title)
- If this is your first time applying for this grant then click on the Red line to create a new user account. Otherwise, log in with your previous login information. NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHOOSE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER (Write both down and keep in a safe place.) This will also be your username that you will use to access your College HOPE scholarship grant.
- Complete the "Create Your Account" form (Note: you will need to know your Social Security number, and
remember the answers to your challenge questions).
- Once you have completed the form, read and click the Acknowledgement box and then click on "Create My Account" button.
- Once you have successfully created your account, enter your username and answer the security questions.
- Enter your password.
- Click on "Apply for Scholarships" Click on "Dual Enrollment Grant". BE SURE TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT SEMESTER, Spring, Summer, or Fall (when you plan to take the class). Click on "I Agree."
- Complete the Student Information Section.
- Under the Additional Student Information Section Check the following: 1. NO 2. NO 3. NO 4. YES
- Under the College/University Information Section, Select "Roane State Community College"
- Then click on Continue, complete the form and PRINT OUT THE DUAL ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION PAGE.
If you have any problem on the grant website please contact TSAC directly at 1.800.342.1663. RSCC does not have any affiliation with the TSAC website.
How to register for a Dual Enrollment class
Students cannot register online for a dual enrollment class. All high school students must complete the Dual Enrollment Registration form.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998