Roane State Community College
> Ecuador - Nursing (NSG 291)
Ecuador - Nursing (NSG 291)
- May 20 - June 3, 2018
Marcia M Spurgeon
Click above for email address
(865) 354-3000 ext. 4326
- Prerequisite: NRSG 1710
- Estimated Cost: Approx. $1,800 after scholarship
- NRSG 1710-C or better
- 18 years old at time of travel
- Have a valid passport
- This course provides the student the opportunity to experience a direct relationship with healthcare providers and recipients from various cultural backgrounds in an international setting.
- Students will travel to a supervised site for theoretical concepts as well as clinical experiences.
- Students will focus on differences and similarities in healthcare related to cultural values, beliefs and practices.
- Immerse yourself in Andean culture and health practices.
- Spend week 1 in Quito and week 2 in Rainforest/Venecia.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998