Roane State Community College
Accreditation Documents (ACBSP)
Student Learning Outcomes
Quality Assurance Report, 2008-2010
Program Outcomes & Performance Results
Employer Survey, 2013
- 100% of employers indicated that they would hire another RSCC BMT/CMT graduate in the future.
- 100% of employers rated RSCC BMT/CMT graduates as equally prepared or better prepared than graduates from other institutions who had similar academic and work experiences. 40% indicated that RSCC graduates were MORE prepared than graduates from other institutions.
Alumni Survey, 2012
- 100% of BMT/CMT alumni would recommend RSCC to others.
- 100% of BMT/CMT alumni indicated that their RSCC education contributed to their acquirement of job-related knowledge and skills.
- 94.1% of BMT/CMT alumni rated the preparation they received as “excellent” or “good.”
- 86.7% of BMT/CMT alumni rated their relationships with instructors/professors as 6 or above on a scale from 1 to 7.
- 94.1% of BMT/CMT alumni rated the quality of instruction in their major as “excellent” or “good.”
- The placement rate for 2012 BMT/CMT grads was 43/43 (100%). (Note: Excludes students continuing education or in other Performance Funding exclusion groups.)
- The average BMT/CMT class size in 2012-13 was 13 students.
- Of the 809 Associate degrees awarded in 2011-12, 63 (7.8%) were in Business Management Technology or Contemporary Management.
- Of 132 majors in the first-time freshmen cohort in Fall 2009, 28 (21.2%) had graduated by Spring 2012. Another 17 (12.9%) were still enrolled at the College. (Note: Includes first-time, full-time students only.)