MLS - Tech. Help
EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFIULTIES?
If you are encountering technical issues while trying to access your course material in MyLabsPlus check the information listed below for assistance.
Common Errors Encountered
- Below are two common screen captures of error messages received while trying to log into MyLabsPlus.
Screen Capture #1 (An Error has occurred...)
Screen Capture #2 (There has been a problem...)
If you have either of these messages, or something similar, it can be resolved by clearing the browsers cache files, deleting all cookies and restarting your computer.
If you need help deleting your browsers cache or cookies, open the PDF below. The PDF contains instructions to the most commonly used browsers and their versions.
MyLabsPlus - Deleting Cache Files (PDF)
- Another type of error that might occur especially at the beginning of a semester is the BLTI-SSO error message.
Screen Capture #3
This message appears as a student transitions from D2L to MyLabsPlus when using the MyLabsPlusProd course access tool.
If this message is encountered use the MLP Troubleshooting Questionnaire immediately making sure to mention that it was the BLTI-SSO error.
- If your course is missing in D2L/Momentum you will need to contact CTAT. Click HERE to be taken to their website. If you course is missing in MyLabsPlus first verify that you are enrolled in a Learning Support course and then contact your course instructor.
- If your issue is not similar to the most common issues encountered then please complete the MLP Troubleshooting Questionnaire to help us resolve your issues. Allow 24 to 48 business hours for us to resolve your issues and reply.
Need Help With The Homework?
This questionnaire is for technical issues only; for help with homework problems, choose one of the following:
- Use the "Ask My Instructor" tab in MyLabsPlus to get help from your instructor.
- Email your instructor through Momentum on the Classlist page.
- Email your instructor through MyLabsPlus on the Course Home page using the email tab found in the upper right hand corner.
- Visit with any of the super math tutors at one of the Learning Centers.