Experiencing Technical Difficulties?
If you are encountering technical issues while trying to access your course material in MyLabsPlus® check the information listed below for assistance.
**Attention: Those receiving an Unknown Login Error when attempting to access MyLabsPlus® via the link in Momentum should read the information below BEFORE submitting a troubleshooting request via the MLP Troubleshooting Questionnaire.**
To those receiving the error Unknown Login: Error 105 when attempting to access MyLabsPlus® via the login link in Momentum, the issue is with the link in Momentum rather than MyLabsPlus® itself. You CAN access your MyLabsPlus® work directly, bypassing the Momentum link, by:
- Navigating to rscc.mylabsplus.com
- Your username will be your full Roane State email address
- Your password will be your full R# (case-sensitive, so be sure to capitalize the R)
Those experiencing this error should still fill out the MLP Troubleshooting Questionnaire linked near the bottom of this page, and their information will be forwarded on to a Momentum administrator. Afterwards, access via the Momentum link should be restored within 24-48 business hours. Note that this issue can reoccur when Momentum updates on Fridays, but the instructions for direct log-in to MLP will still work, so students experiencing this error will not lose any work time as long as they follow the MLP direct-access instructions above.
Other Common Error Resolution
- If you are using Safari, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge to access MyLabsPlus®, we recommend that you try a different browser. MyLabsPlus® does not always respond well to the native settings in these three browsers, so if you wish to continue using one of them, visit Pearson's support page linked below for instructions on updating the settings in your internet browser.
Pearson Recommended Browser Settings
- If you are prompted for additional log in information after clicking the MyLabsPlus® link in your Momentum course or are receiving an error message when attempting to access your MyLabsPlus® coursework, you should first check to see if it can be resolved by clearing the browsers cache files, deleting all cookies and restarting your computer. If you need help deleting your browser cache or cookies, click the link below.
MyLabsPlus® Instructions - Deleting Cache Files and Cookies
- If your MyLabsPlus® error is not resolved by clearing your browser cache files and/or changing internet browsers, then please complete the MLP Troubleshooting Questionnaire to help us resolve your issues. Allow 24 to 48 business hours for us to reply. Our reply will be sent to your Raidernet email, not your Momentum email.
- If your course is missing in Momentum you will need to contact CTAT. If your course is missing in MyLabsPlus® first verify that you are still enrolled in the course, then contact us using the troubleshooting questionnaire linked above.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998