Experiencing Technical Difficulties?
If you are encountering technical issues while trying to access your course material in MyLabsPlus® check the information listed below for assistance.
Common Error Resolution
- If you are receiving an error message when attempting to access your MyLabsPlus® course, you should first check to see if it can be resolved by clearing the browsers cache files, deleting all cookies and restarting your computer. If you need help deleting your browsers cache or cookies, click the link below.
MyLabsPlus® Instructions - Deleting Cache Files and Cookies
- If your course is missing in D2L/Momentum you will need to contact CTAT. If your course is missing in MyLabsPlus first verify that you are enrolled in a Learning Support course and then contact your course instructor.
- If your MyLabsPlus® error is not resolved by clearing your browser cache files, then please complete the MLP Troubleshooting Questionnaire to help us resolve your issues. Allow 24 to 48 business hours for us to resolve your issues and reply.
Need Help With The Homework?
This questionnaire is for technical issues only; for help with homework problems, choose one of the following:
- Use the "Ask My Instructor" tab in MyLabsPlus to get help from your instructor.
- Email your instructor through D2L/Momentum on the Classlist page.
- Email your instructor through MyLabsPlus on the Course Home page using the email tab found in the upper right hand corner.
- Make an appointment with a tutor at one of the Learning Centers.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998