Experiencing Technical Difficulties?
If you are encountering technical issues while trying to access your course material in MyLabsPlus® check the information listed below for assistance.
**ATTENTION** If you are experiencing a service disruption with your Pearson product, first check the Pearson System Status page linked below. If there is a system-wide outage, it will be reported here. If the status for MyLabsPlus is 'green' on this page, then proceed to the troubleshooting steps listed in the 'Other Common Error Resolution' section.
Pearson System Status
Other Common Error Resolution
- If you are using Safari, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge to access MyLabsPlus®, we recommend that you try a different browser. MyLabsPlus® does not always respond well to the native settings in these three browsers, so if you wish to continue using one of them, visit Pearson's support page linked below for instructions on updating the settings in your internet browser.
Pearson Recommended Browser Settings
- If you are prompted for additional log in information after clicking the MyLabsPlus® link in your Momentum course or are receiving an error message when attempting to access your MyLabsPlus® coursework, you should first check to see if it can be resolved by clearing the browsers cache files and restarting your computer. If you need help deleting your browser cache or cookies, click the links below. Note: Only Chrome and Firefox are included, as they are the recommended broswers for accessing MyLabsPlus®. If you're using another browser, try downloading Chrome or Firefox.
Google Chrome: Clearing browser cache & cookies in Chrome
Mozilla Firefox browser: Clearing browser cache & cookies in Firefox
- If you're seeing an error message as soon as you click the MyLabsPlus link in Momentum, meaning even the MyLabs homepage won't load, try accessing MyLabsPlus directly by:
- Navigating to rscc.mylabsplus.com
- Entering your username as your FULL Roane State email address (email@example.com)
- Entering your password as your full R number (be sure to capitalize the R)
If you're able to log in directly, please still fill out the troubleshooting questionnaire below and let us know that the MyLabsPlus link in Momentum is not working for you.
- If your MyLabsPlus® error is not resolved by clearing your browser cache files and/or changing internet browsers, then please complete the MLP Troubleshooting Questionnaire to help us resolve your issues. Allow 24 to 48 business hours for us to reply. Our reply will be sent to your Raidernet email, not your Momentum email.
- If your course is missing in Momentum you will need to contact CTAT. If your course is missing in MyLabsPlus® first verify that you are still enrolled in the course, then contact us using the troubleshooting questionnaire linked above.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998