Mathematics Learning Support has created a series of videos to supplement the standard lecture videos included in the MyLabsPlus course assignments. All of the videos are available on YouTube for anyone to view. Each one is designed to give students an alternate method of solution or helpful tips and hints to aid them with their work in each module.
New videos are constantly being created and uploaded so check back often for more new and interesting additions.
What's So Special About Zero and One?
- It explains the basic rules involving zero (0) and one (1).
Rules of Exponents Simplified
- It explains the Rules of Exponents in a simplified manner.
Stacking for Slopes
- It explains an alternate method for calculating a slope given two ordered pairs and how to determine slope when given a linear equation in Standard Form (Ax + By = C).
Plotting Using Slope - Intercept
- It shows a convenient method for plotting a linear equation within the MyLabsPlus software when given in the slope - intercept form of the equation.
Systems of Equations - Substitution Method
- It explains an alternate method for solving systems of linear equations (two equations with two unknowns) using the substitution method by playing detective and looking for clues to help determine the simplest route to the ordered pair solution.
Systems of Equations - Addition
- It explains an alternate method for solving systems of linear equations (two equations with two unknowns) using the addition method by playing detective and looking for clues to help determine simplest route to the ordered pair solution.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998