- Go to www.planningyourdreams.org
- Select "New Users" from the Login Area to begin the registration process.
- Select "Student" and then choose your college level from the drop down menu. Or, select "Adult" and then choose your user type from the drop down menu. (Note: you must select either college age or adult to use Kuder Journey.)
- Click "Continue" to create your account.
- During the process you will need to create a unique user name and password. Save this for future reference.
- J4264495WYV is the Activation Code to input. Note: this changes each July.
If you need registration help please contact Kuder Customer Support: phone 1-877-999-6227 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuder Journey Home Page
After logging in, you will be directed to your Journey home page. To access the system’s tools and resources select a tab from the top navigation menu. Your home page also provides a link your messages, to do list, recommended links, and account information where you can update your profile, upload a photo, and change your grade level each year or your user type/background information.
Taking an Assessment
The first step in the educational and career planning process is learning about yourself.
- Click on "Assessments" from the top navigation menu. Please take all three assessments. Most students can complete all three assessments in 45 minutes.
- Choose "Take an Assessment" and click on one of the assessment titles. To get started, you will select your desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
- Once you complete the assessments, use your results and the other available tools from the top navigation menu to support your ongoing education and career exploration and planning. It is important to spend sufficient time exploring your results.
- Print and keep the One-Page Summary of your assessment results. Bring this if you meet with a Counselor.
Once registered, you will have long-term access to your portfolio. Please keep track of your username and password. Remember, the activation code changes each July. New codes are updated on this webpage.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998