Roane State Community College
Online Career Assessment
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Please note that the J Code changes each July. It is necessary to use the updated J Code to take assessments.
- You must select "college age" or "adult" to use Kuder Journey. If you are still in high school, select "student" and "college freshman" from the pull down menu.
- You are strongly encouraged to take all three assessments. Most students can complete all three assessments in 45 minutes. Assessments include (1) Kuder Career Interest Assessment, (2) Kuder Skills Confidence Assessment, and (3) Kuder Work Values Assessment.
- It is important to spend sufficient time exploring your results.
- Once registered, you will have lifelong access to your portfolio. Please keep track of your username and password.
- Print and keep the One-Page Summary of your assessment results. Bring this if you meet with a Counselor.
The Tennessee College & Career Planning System is powered by Kuder Journey.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998