Roane State Community College
Career Decision Making
Online Career Assessment
Updated, Shorter Online Career Assessment: Tennessee College & Career Planning System powered by Kuder Journey
View registration and login instructions.
- Please note that the J Code changes each July. It is necessary to use the updated J Code to take assessments.
- You are strongly encouraged to take all three short assessments. Most students can complete all three assessments in 30 minutes, but it is recommended that you spend at least that much time exploring results.
- Assessments include (1) Kuder Career Interest Assessment, (2) Kuder Skills Confidence Assessment, and (3) Kuder Work Values Assessment.
- It is important to spend sufficient time exploring your results.
- Once registered, you will have lifelong access to your portfolio. Please keep track of your username and password.
- Print and keep the One-Page Summary of your assessment results. Bring this if you meet with a Counselor.
© Roane State Community College