Roane State Community College
Student Health Insurance
Please note that there is no TBR sponsored student health care plan for domestic students this year, however,
a) Roane State Community College, under the guidance of theTennessee Board of Regents (TBR), has prepared the following website for students where they can compare various health care exchange and marketplace options.
b) The website address is: www.TBRstudentHIX.com
c) If you need live assistance or help to navigate the website, please call the Expert Advice Line at 1-800-647-4104, available Monday-Friday from 7am to 7pm Central Standard Time (CST).
- Our international student provider is ISP (International Student Protection)
- The website for enrollment is: www.intlstudentprotection.com
- The anticipated go-live date for the website is Thursday, July 24th
- Students will be able to enroll and pay through the website. They can also print a certificate of coverage and an electronic copy of their ID card, immediately upon payment. A hard copy of the ID card can be sent to them within 7-10 days.
- The contact person at ISP is Jim Bueno. He may be reached at:
- Jim Bueno
- Senior Account Executive
- International Student Protection
- J. Deutsch Associates
- 111 John St., Suite 750
- New York, NY 10038
- T. 877-738-5787
- F. 212-693-4753
- The premiums are below:
- Student Premiums: $600 non-athletes 29 and under; $900 non-athletes 30 and over; $1,008 athletes
- Student and Spouse Premiums: $3,000
- Student and Child: $3,000
- Student and Children: $3,000
- Student and Family: $4,320
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998