Help / Contact
For questions about facilities at the Roane County Campus, contact Diane Cox.
For questions about facilities at the Oak Ridge Campus, contact Sandy Vann.
- Q: My event will take place during an official holiday or academic break. Classes will not meet, but the system will not let me schedule my event due to an assumed course conflict.
- A: Contact us using the above links. We'll make the reservation for you.
- Q: I represent an external organization and would like to use your facilities.
- A: Contact us using the above links.
- Q: I am a student and I need to use a classroom.
- A: You must have a faculty sponsor who will complete the reservation.
- Q: I have a question about a course taking place in a classroom.
- A: Contact the appropriate academic division.
- Q: I have a question about classroom equipment or computer lab technical issues.
- A: Contact the Help Desk.
Priority Periods for Scheduling Credit Classes
Credit courses have a scheduling priority through a certain time window. After that, events may be scheduled, and credit classes must be scheduled in Event Horizon. The priority periods are:
- For credit classes meeting within 1/1/2019 to 5/31/2019, the priority period ends 10/31/2018.
- For credit classes meeting within 6/1/2019 to 12/31/2019, the priority period ends 3/31/2019.