Roane State Community College
> Channel 15
Submit an Announcement for Channel 15's Message Board
Please read the guidelines before submitting your event, activity, or announcement to Channel 15's message board.
Acceptable bulletin requests include:
- An event or activity sponsored by one or more Roane State departments, offices, organizations, etc.
- An event or activity sponsored by a not-for-profit non-Roane State organization or by one or more private individuals as a public service.
- An event or activity that is free and open to the public.
- An event or activity sponsored by a not-for-profit organization that charges a fee to cover the cost of the event or activity.
- An event or activity sponsored by a not-for-profit organization that charges a fee to support a documented charitable organization, public school activity, or public service organization.
The following types of bulletin requests will not be accepted:
- Political announcements, endorsements, advertisements, meetings, etc.
- Announcements, endorsements, advertisements, meetings, etc., for or by religious organizations, including homecomings, revivals, bible schools, gospel singings, and anniversaries.
- Events, activities, advertising, etc., sponsored by for-profit organizations.
To submit your announcement for Channel 15's message board, please fill out the form below.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998