Roane State Community College
> Annual Statistics for Opticianry Program Graduates
Annual Statistics for Opticianry Program Graduates
2016 Annual Statistics for Opticianry Program Graduates
- There were originally 24 students in this group when they started the program. 19 of those students graduated. Our retention rate was 79%
- Of the graduates, 19 took ABO and 19 passed it; 100%.
- Of the graduates, 18 took NCLE and 18 passed it; 100%.
- Of the graduates, 6 took State Boards so far and 5 passed; 83%. The state-wide pass rate for the year these students took the boards is 65%.
- Of the graduates, 14 are employed in the opticianry profession or are taking further education in the eye-care profession; 74%.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998