Institutional Effectiveness & Research
(Strongly agree/Strongly disagree scale)
- It was easy to find my way through the course webpage.
- I liked the way the course pages were organized.
- The web links on the course page worked.
- I had to work harder in this class than in a face-to-face course.
- I had better communication with the instructor in this online course than in most face-to-face courses.
- I learned more in this class than I probably would have in a face-to-face course.
- The reading materials (e.g., textbooks, articles) for this course were appropriate for self-study.
- The instructor participated in online discussions with students (would need “n/a” for courses without a discussion component)
- My questions were answered in a timely manner.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998