Bursar's Office: Tuition & Fees
- Complete the “Eligible Student Information” section below.
- Carefully read all of the terms and conditions and acknowledge your acceptance by signing the form in the space provided.
- Print this page; retain a copy and return original to:
RSCC Business Office
276 Patton Lane
Harriman, TN 37748
Eligible Student Information and Request
Any student signing the following contract acknowledges they have read and agree to the following:
- I am a VA student that will receive some VA benefits during my time at Roane State.
- I am a student with adequate remaining entitlement and an expiration (delimiting) date within the current term (or after) to an educational benefit program of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (USDVA).
- I understand that the tuition and fees are subject to RSCC’s refund policy and withdrawal after the first day of classes does not eliminate this obligation, although it may affect the benefits received from Veterans Affairs.
- I understand that VA Chapter 33 does not cover the following fees: International Education, Late Fee, or an withdrawal penalties
- I understand that my eligibility for tuition and fee deferments under TCA § 49-7-104 may terminate if I do not follow the applicable rules and regulations or otherwise fail to act in good faith with timely and reasonable payment(s) of tuition and fees.
- I understand that if I do not receive the educational benefits or the VA does not cover my balance in full, I am still required to pay all tuition and fees to RSCC as soon as possible but no later than the last day of the semester. I also understand that failure to pay such fees could result in a hold on my account preventing registration of future terms.
- I understand that I must inform the Veteran’s Affairs Coordinator of any changes made to my student schedule (ADD/DROP).
- I understand that I may still receive a bill as a notification of my balance due, and after the last day of the semester any balance that is left unpaid could be at risk for collections placement.
For Business Office Use Only:
Approved Amount for Deferment: ________________
Approved By: _______________________________
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998