Roane State Community College
> Public Riding Reservations
Public Riding Reservations
- Two-hour slots are available, with a limit of four hours reserved per day.
- There is a maximum of 10 people per slot.
- List names of everyone attending.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so on this site.
- Time and dates available are highlighted on the calendar below.
Day of Reservation
- Everyone attending must complete the following COVID health screening questionnaire:
- Upon arrival on campus, please stop at security check point to show your approved heath screening.
- If there is not a guard at security check point, please call 865-882-4500 for approval.
- If you cannot complete the questionnaire online, please call 865-882-4500 to complete the screening form with security.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998