The Roane State Foundation is changing lives...one scholarship at a time!
- The Scholarship Application for 2021-2022 will open March 15, 2021 and close May 31, 2021.
- Deadline for seniors applying for High School Merit Awards is April 15, 2021. (Note: This is ONLY for the merit awards. Seniors may apply for all other Foundation scholarships until May 31, 2021.)
How to Apply
- Login to RaiderNet
- Click on "Your Financial Aid". If you do not have this link please verify your FAFSA is online by contacting your Success Coach or the OneStop.
- Click on "2021-22 Financial Aid Data Release to Roane State Foundation Office"
- Complete the "Release Form"
- Click "Release FA Data Information"
- Click on the link to the "Roane State Foundation Scholarship Sign-In Page" and login with your RaiderNet credentials, complete and submit the application
Note: Middle College Students must instead complete the application through the Roane State Parent Portal.
For the 2019-20 Academic Year, We Awarded:
- $191,528 for Traditional & Adult Students
- $121,636 for Dual Enrollment Students
- $77,231 for Middle College Students
- $18,448 for Pay-It-Forward Programs
This changed the lives of over 400 students!
Donate to a scholarship fund
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998