RSCC Policy BA-02-01; Tennessee Colleges of Applied Technology Cash and Investments
Roane State Community College
Policy Number: BA-02-01
Subject: Tennessee Colleges of Applied Technology Cash and Investments
- Each Tennessee College of Applied Technology (TCAT) will establish and maintain a depository bank account for deposit of local collections. If possible, this account shall be an interest bearing account. The balance in this account will be transferred to RSCC a minimum of once each month.
- Separate Local Government Investment Pool (LGIP) accounts will be established and maintained for each TCAT. All federal and state appropriations will be wired directly to the LGIP account of each technology center for immediate deposit.
- Each TCAT may establish a local petty cash bank account. The maximum balance of such accounts shall be the amount specified in TBR Guideline, G-110.
- Sufficient cash reserves will be retained in the RSCC operating account to cover expected disbursements.
- Excess cash will be retained in or transferred to the LGIP account of the respective TCAT.
Revision History: 12/15/1992, 06/04/2007, 06/23/2014
TBR Policy Reference: 4:01:01:10
TBR Guideline Reference: G-110
Revision Date Effective: 06/23/2014
Revision Approval By: Gary Goff, President
Original Date Effective: 10/01/1983
Original Approval By: Cuyler A. Dunbar, President
Office Responsible: Executive Vice President for Business & Finance
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998