Bursar's Office: Tuition & Fees
- Students have the option to receive refunds electronically.
- Students have the option to receive their refunds by a paper check in the mail.
Roane State provides students with various options to receive refunds.
- Create a refund profile and have their refund deposited electronically to their personal checking or savings account. Electronic refunds are usually processed first and are the quickest way for students to receive their refund.
- Receive a check in the mail for their refund. Please verify that the college has your correct Permanent Address to avoid delays in receiving your refund.
If a student does not set up a Refund Profile, then the default will be a paper check.
Steps to Setup Your Electronic Refund Profile
- Login into your RaiderNet account
- On the student tab select Your Account
- Select Your Tuition and Fees
- Click on the Login button
- Select the eRefunds tab at the top of the screen
- Select the Set up Account button
- Fille out your Bank Account Information
- Select Continue
- Read agreement and click on the box beside I Agree
- Select Continue
Roane State will never take money from your account unless you authorize a payment to the college. In order to protect your financial information, Roane State does not have access to set up or view your electronic refund profile.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998