Roane State uses the mobile app Brightspace Pulse. This app will help you organize and plan for online course activities through your mobile device.
What can Brightspace Pulse be used for?
- View calendar of upcoming readings, assignments, and tests
- Find out your grades as soon as they’re ready
- Create personal milestones such as study sessions or group meetings
- Receive notifications when new content is available and open up and view the content on your device
How do I get started?
- Download Brightspace Pulse available on iOS (App Store) or Android (Google Play)
- Select our school and login
Watch this video to learn more
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998