- Go to www.planningyourdreams.org
- Click on the Create an Account button.
- Select I am a college student or an adult job seeker or career changer, then click Next Steps.
- Complete the four-step registration process, and click Sign Me Up to access the Journey home page.
- During the process you will need to create a unique user name and password. Save this for future reference.
- J6324298VYP is the Journey Activation Code (J-Code) to input.
If you need registration help please contact Kuder Customer Support: phone 1-877-999-6227 or email: email@example.com
Using the System
- Once you have created your account, you will be directed to your home page. Choose Take an Assessment, which is the first step in the career planning process.
- Please take all three assessments. Most students can complete all three assessments in less than 30 minutes.
- It is important to spend sufficient time exploring your results and possible careers/majors.
- If you meet with a Counselor, please print and bring your One-Page Summary Report found under Assessment Results.
- To re-enter your account, go to www.planningyourdreams.org, and enter your username and password. You have lifelong access to your career portfolio.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998