Advising Resource Center (ARC)
Revised: March 15, 2013
Student Name _________________________________ R# _________________
Before advising a student, collect the following information:
- Any prior meeting notes
- DegreeWorks evaluation (in RaiderNet)
- Status Report – How are classes going? Any areas of difficulty, Career Goals, How they’re doing balancing school, home, and other time commitments?
- Inform student of resources made available to them (Tutor, Learning Center, Library Services etc...)
- Review DegreeWorks evaluation and Graduation Plan
- Discuss and review progress towards degree requirements
- Discuss outside activities pertaining to profession
- Discuss Graduation requirements, Application for Graduation and Exit exam requirements
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998