Roane State Community College
Street Painting Festival
> Street Painting Festival - Artist Guidelines
Street Painting Festival - Artist Guidelines
- All art must be family-friendly. Nudity, violent images, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
- If you reproduce an image created by another artist, please credit the original artists with name and title. Originality is a factor in judging.
- Please return unused chalk to the check-in table so that it can be re-used next year.
- Please follow any instructions on how to number and label your square. Consistent numbering and labeling will assist the judges.
- Please clean your workspace after you are finished.
- By participating, artists agree that photos of them or their artwork may be used for festival promotion purposes.
- Artists pick their own square on a first-come, first served basis. To compete, artists must check in no later than 11 a.m. Artists who arrive after 11 a.m. are welcome to chalk but will not be entered in the competition.
- Artists may arrive early to pick their squares, but chalk will not be distributed until 8 a.m.
- Judges will begin their rounds at approximately 1:30 p.m. and make final rounds at approximately 3 p.m. Artwork should be complete by 3 p.m. The awards will be given at approximately 4:30 p.m.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998