The following instructions are for accessing your RaiderNet account for the first time:
- Know your username. If you do not know your username, find out here.
- Know your password. Your initial password will be set to your date of birth (MMDDYY). Example 040902
- Now that you have your username and password, you must initially change your password here.
- Now try signing into RaiderNet. From there, you can see your email and other college personal information.
- Finally, access your course evaluations here. You may need to sign in again using your RaiderNet username and password.
If you have any problems signing into RaiderNet, please contact the RSCC Computer Help Desk:
1-865-354-3000 ext. 4357
Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM - 7:30PM
Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998