Your FAFSA, Our Expertise
The Financial Aid staff invites current and potential students to a Virtual FAFSA Completion/ FSA ID Workshop. You will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with an expert to get your 2023-2024 FAFSA filed accurately and timely.
The 2023-2024 FAFSA determines your financial aid eligibility for Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024 terms.
Dates and Times
Please select a time that is most convenient for you. Sessions are 1 hour, and you may choose a time between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Eastern. After you register, you will receive an email inviting you to a Zoom meeting.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 (Cutoff for registration is 24 hours before the appointment time.)
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023 (Cutoff for registration is 24 hours before the appointment time.)
- Wednesday, November 22, 2023 (Cutoff for registration is 24 hours before the appointment time.)
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 (Cutoff for registration is 24 hours before the appointment time.)
If you would like to participate in one of our sessions, please register below.
For the session, you will need to have the following on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- 2021 Federal income tax returns, 2021 W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Also: Anyone contributing information to the FAFSA needs an FSA ID. Schedule a time below for assistance in creating your FSA ID.
- An FSA ID is imperative for you and your parents/guardians to have access to the FAFSA. A FAFSA cannot be completed and submitted without one. You will only have to create your FSA ID once, as the same one will be used for future FAFSA completion.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998