What immunizations are required?
- All new students must complete the Immunization Health History Form. Applicants under the age of 18 must have the form completed by a parent or guardian.
- Please note that Allied Health Science and Nursing programs may require proof of vaccination(s). These requirements are separate from immunization requirements for admission to the college.
How can I find my immunization records?
- parents/guardians to obtain childhood immunization records
- schools you have previously attended
- your physician
- the health department where you obtained your immunizations
Where is my local health department?
Local health department locations
Hepatitis B, MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), and Varicella Immunizations
The General Assembly of the State of Tennessee mandates that each public or private postsecondary institution in the state provide information concerning Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella infections to all students enrolling for the first time. Tennessee law requires that these students complete and sign a waiver form provided by the institution which includes detailed information about the diseases.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998