If you are a current student, we look forward to having you back.
For new students, welcome to Roane State! Once you have been accepted to the college and your admissions file is complete, it’s time to pick out your classes.
- Aug. 14: Fee deadline. Please pay your fees by Wednesday, Aug. 14, or you could be dropped from your classes.
- Aug. 16-Aug. 30: Take advantage of extended business hours.
- Aug. 20: Please note that campuses will open at 1:30 p.m. local time on Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019, while all Roane State faculty and staff attend college convocation in the morning.
- Aug. 19-30: Books can be charged against excess aid.
How to Register
- Remember, most students need a PIN to register.
- To register, log in to RaiderNet and click on Registration.
- From there, you can add/drop classes or just look up classes.
When will my financial aid refund be available?
During the first two weeks of classes, Roane State confirms that students are attending class. After that confirmation is complete, then the excess aid is disbursed. If you would like to have your excess aid deposited electronically, set up your electronic refund profile. Otherwise, you will receive a paper check sent my mail. Check your permanent address in RaiderNet to make sure Roane State has your correct address
- Pay attention to your alerts in RaiderNet and check them frequently.
- Remember, Roane State offers a deferred payment plan.
- Register early to make sure you get the schedule you need, especially if you have heavy work and family responsibilities.
- Doublecheck your schedule as the semester gets closer. Room assignments for classes can change frequently.
- Check with your advisor or Success Coach to make sure you take the right classes. You can find your advisor or Success Coach right below your name when you log in to RaiderNet.
- Pay attention to your email. Roane State will send important messages to your Roane State email.
- Stay up to date with the testing schedule. If you need to take an entrance exam, check the Testing Center website for dates and times.
- Watch Financial Aid TV for answers to common financial aid questions.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998