Browse local and nationwide opportunities from reputable employers, and create great resumes and cover letters.
Roane State Community College's Placement Office provides its students, alumni and employers various job search/employee matching tools to help develop "a trained & ready Workforce".
Among these tools are:
- RaiderRecruit will take you to Roane State’s data enhanced job search system that matches employers with employees based on what you select within your student/employer profile. Browse local and nationwide opportunities from reputable employers, create great resumes utilizing one of the many templates or other resources as well as develop cover letters through the use of RaiderRecruit’s many tools. Employers are able to view student resumes that have been developed/uploaded into the system if they meet their specific job criteria.
For further details regarding the services made available through this system, view the RaiderRecruit Student User Guide that takes you through the process step-by-step.
- Co-op & Internship Information provides students with the necessary information (guidelines, contacts and school requirements) regarding their participation in either of these programs.
- Graduate Placement Surveys is available for recent graduates to post both their employment information and program feedback.
- Job Fair Information & Registration is available for employers to track the dates of Roane State’s two job fairs - Allied Health & Nursing generally held in February & the General Job Fair generally held in April of each year. This link also allows employers to register online for these events.
- Career Resources includes job search and employment articles of interest, available job search opportunities and other up-to-date employment information.
- Effective Job Search Tips provides you with the weekly JAM blast articles and various emailed articles archived in one location for future use by alumni, job seekers and staff.
- CareerSpots (featured on the right side) will provide you with short, quick videos featuring employer’s information regarding your job search process, interview process and other vital Career Exploration information. Downloadable Quick Tips worksheets are provided on many of the videos in an easy to read PDF format.
If for any reason these resources do not meet your specific needs, please contact the Placement Office to discuss your individual needs. You may do so by calling 865-882-4695 or emailing the Placement Director at Harriskb@roanestate.edu.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by Roane State. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998