How to Transfer to a University
While we are working remotely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions/problems regarding transfer or articulation agreements.
NEW: Thursday, June 4 from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. (EST) we will be hosting our 1st Virtual Transfer Fair!
You made it through a very interesting semester and we are proud of you. In fact, we want to show you off to some 4 year Colleges and Universities, so they can see how great you are!! Please RSVP with the institution(s) you are interested in, and then we will send you a Zoom link.
- What: Virtual Transfer Fair
- When: Thursday, June 4th - 6:30-7:30pm (EST)
- TO DO: RSVP by emailing email@example.com by June 3rd to let us know you are interested and include the name of one institution that you would like to learn more about and include that in your RSVP.
- Bellevue University
- Carson-Newman University
- East Tennessee State University (ETSU)
- King University
- Lincoln Memorial University - prospective ASN and BSN majors only
- Lindsey Wilson College
- Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU)
- Tennessee Technological University
- Tennessee Wesleyan University
- Tusculum University
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
For questions, please contact Julie Longmire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Austin Peay State University
East Tennessee State University
Lincoln Memorial University
Lindsey Wilson College
Middle Tennessee State University
Purdue University Global (formerly Kaplan University)
Savannah College of Art & Design
Tennessee State University
Tennessee Technological University
Tennessee Wesleyan University
University of the Cumberlands
University of Memphis
University of Tennessee - Chattanooga
University of Tennessee - Knoxville
University of Tennessee - Martin
University of Tennessee, Health Science Center - Memphis
Western Governor's University, Tennessee
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998