Official Roane State Logos and Templates
Logo Use Standards
Roane State's logo recognizes and celebrates the communities the college proudly serves. Because the logo represents Roane State visually on printed publications and web pages, the college has standards to govern its use. If you are unsure of how to proceed after reading the following rules, contact Roane State's Marketing and Public Relations Office for guidance.
- The logo must not be altered. Please do not distort, skew, crop or change proportions (aspect ratio) in any way.
- You may reduce the size of any of the logos below to fit your needs. If you require a larger logo than those listed, contact Marketing and Public Relations.
- Do not alter the logo colors. For black and white documents, use black and white logos. Contact Marketing and Public Relations if your particular design requires a color modification (e.g., if "community college" needs to be white because your background is dark).
- If an outside vendor is printing your publication, use a PDF or EPS version of the logo only. This will provide you with the best quality.
- Do not change file formats. If you need a different format, contact Marketing and Public Relations.
- Do not forward these logos for others to use. Instead, provide a link to this web page.
- Please refrain from embellishing the logo with stars, borders, "drop" shadows, etc.
- Do not use scanned, photocopied or other computer-generated versions of the logo. Always get your logo from this web page.
Roane State's official colors are red (PANTONE 187 C) and black.
For Microsoft Office Documents (WMF): Use for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Adobe PDF & Adobe EPS: PANTONE color tagged files for professional printer use.
If you need any other file format, please contact the author.
All logo files are saved inside ZIP files to make sure they are properly downloaded.
Microsoft Word Template Downloads
Roane State letterhead and envelopes are available in RaiderNet under the "RN-Home" tab's "RSCC Letterhead" section.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998