Apply for Foundation Scholarships
Students: Apply Now
At Roane State Foundation, we believe that every student should have the opportunity to pursue their goals. In order to provide students in our region with access to higher education and successful pathways to gainful employment, each year we award more than $450,000 in scholarships to traditional and adult students, dual enrollment students, and Middle College students on nine Roane State campuses across ten counties of East Tennessee.
- The Raider Fund - a growing endowment that supports a variety of scholarships for students of all high schools, majors, and economic backgrounds across the RSCC district. Raider Fund scholarships are awarded based on both merit and need.
- Annual and Endowed Scholarships - funded by annual donations and/or investment earnings and make up the most significant number of scholarships awarded to RSCC students each year. Like Raider Fund scholarships, these are awarded based on both merit and need.
- County-Level Scholarships - can vary from year to year and are funded by annual designated donations. These funds are awarded based on merit, need, and student’s county of residence.
- Pay-It-Forward program - provides critical aid to students to eliminate barriers that could prevent them from moving forward with their education. Funds are distributed in three forms: Emergency Aid, Licensing/Certification Exam Fees, and Finish Line Scholarships.
- Dual Enrollment Scholarships - awarded to high school students based on locally identified needs and recommendations.
- Middle College - compresses the time it takes to complete a high school diploma and the first two years of college, enabling students to graduate high school and earn an associate degree at the same time.
You Make the Difference
RSCC students who receive at least $1,000 in scholarships ($500/semester) are more than twice as likely to graduate on time*, giving them increase opportunities to obtain gainful employment and contribute to the overall economic growth of our East Tennessee communities. Give today to invest in their future.
*according to RSCC’s Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research via email July 20, 2020.
© Roane State Community College
Roane State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulation and by Tennessee board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. View full non-discrimination policy.
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998